Home Top New Follow Journal Login
I had resigned from the central railway after the service of eight and half years. Whether i am entitled to get any gratuity?
From India, Mumbai
yes u should get Gratuity if u have served more than five year and had resigned with a notice period as per the company rules. sunil
From India, Mumbai
Yes Buddy and you are entitled for huge amount
calculation part : if your Basic salary is upto 4000 per month and your eligible for gratuity (after 5 years) your gratuity amount would be arround 32,000( aprox ) 8 and half years it means it would be arround 50,000 +
From India, Mumbai
Now Harish...Put smile on ur face ...u ll definitely get the gratuity amt n thnx Umesh for throwing more lights on calculation part...
From India, Bhopal
Dear sir, My friend worked 4Years 8 Months in granite quarry in andhra pradesh after he is resigned. He is eligible for graduity
From India, Nellore
Yes Harish, you are entitled to gratuity as the same becomes applicable once you complete the uninterrupted service of 5 years with the same organization. And the calculation of the same would be done as follows:
Gratuity amount = No. of years of completed service x last drawn monthly basic salary.

Dear Girish, From where you have pick up this gratuity calculation formula ? Regards, R.N.Khola (Labour Law & Legal Consultants) 09810405361
From India, Delhi
Dear friend
You are definetely entitled for gratuity at the rate of 15 days Basic salary + Admissible DA for every completed one year of service. Since you have completed 8 and half years service, you will entitled for four and half months salary+DA in total. Half year will be counted as full year and less than half year will be ignored.:-D
From India, Hyderabad
dear harish, you are entitled to get your graduity if you complete your continuing service for 4 years and 240 days.
From India, Madras
Dear Minimum eligiblity for claming gratuity is 5 years. So your friend will not be eligible for Gratuity. Regards Abhijeet Sawant
From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Harish,
To get the gratuity any employee he has to serve minimin 5 years continueous service.
The total period of service is 8 years and 6 months For every completed years of service, 15 days will be taken into consideration subject to completion of six month of service.
Hence it will be 4 months .As you are central govt employee hence your BP+Grade Pay+DA/26multipl by 20 days.
Thanks and regards,
From India, Mumbai

To ask a question or write a reply on this discussion you will need to create an account and login.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™