No Tags Found!

Hi All,
I would like to know if someone could share with me a few tips on (temporary) address proof documention for non-localite employees.
I work for an ITES company and most of our employees are Non-localites. I would like to know the documentation collected by other companies facing a similar sitaution.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Pune

I mean, you want to know the types of valid documents required to prove one's local address of the person came from out side. If my point is correct,
a) Rental Agreement copy with the house owner alongwith telephone bill/electricity bill of his residence which must be the in the name of house owner.
b) A letter from the house owner with telephone/electricity bill of the house owner (in case he is staying in hostel, hostel ID card / a certificate from the management.

From India, Hyderabad
i am also in the same situation. I live in a hostel.but do not have any valid documents in my name.they do not even give rent bills for the individuals. Now my bank is asking for stamp paper ,written by my owner, but my owner declines that, saying u prepare it ur own. What should I do now.?

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.