Hr Manager
Gm (hr)
+2 Others

Prime Sponsor - FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear all
I am in a situation where i need your expertise, please help me out.
I had joined a firm 5 months ago. I am in a probation period of 6 months.They had told me about signing a bond for working with them for 2 years, on breaching i'll hav to pay 2 lacs to firm and made me to sign it after my 2 months completion which was not mentioned in my offer letter and nor even in my appointment letter. I was not at all satisfied in the compny and wanted to resign because of lot of pressure and very bad treatment by manager although i was performing good. Now i have got an opportunity from an MNC and as per their immediate requirement i have joined it and gave my current employer a resignation letter with my 1 months pay. Now the company in not giving me releiving letter nor even the acceptance of resignation. No wot shud i do and is it required to hav the releiving letter? plz help.:(
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
for all your queries to be explained...plz got o the post 'Breach of service bond' on this site in respect of breaking of bond.
For releieving letter depends on company to company...they may ask you to submit or may relieve you from this condition ..if you and your potential is really needed by that company or if its not a mandatory requirement under a HR ISO procedures or any company policy.
dear you have just serve for 5 month there and if you current employer not asking for the same than keep silent regards js malik
Request for guidance:
I am working as QA/QC Engineer for big construction company in india. While joining company have sponsored me for cswip 3.1 course (cost is 80000 INR) and asked to execute 1 yr bond of 1 Lakh at the time of joining. The bond is signed by 1.the employee 2. his/her parents. I have personally ask HR manager before joing that after 1 yr completion of my bond company will give my certificate he said yes on that term i have join the company.
After completion of 1yr I have resign. Now HR personnel refuse to give my that cswip3.1 certificate saying that company has paid for that.

1. what should i do in this to get my certificate ?
2. If i go to court can my case stand in court what will happen there?
Help me in this.
Prime Sponsor - Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™