The maximum compensation payable is upon the following scale (as per W.C. Amendment Act 2000)
* Fatal Injury Rs.4,57,080
* Permanent Total Disablement Rs.5,48,496
* Permanent Partial Disablement : According to incapacity
* Temporary Disablement : Half monthly compensation
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited policies give an employer any of the following two forms of cover :
* Indemnity against the Employers legal liability to his Employees under the Indian Workmen's Compensation Act 1923, and subsequent Amendments of the said Act prior to the date of issue of the policy, under the Indian Fatal Accidents Act, 1855, and at common Law.
* Indemnity against the Employers legal liability to his Employees under the Indian Fatal Accidents Act, 1855 and at common law.
In addition, the company bears the costs and expenses incurred with its written consent in the settlement of claims.
Other than Bajaj Alliance, some other companies such as National India Assurance Company also provides similar insurance.... Check up http://www.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt...rkmen_comp.htm
29th June 2005 From India, Ahmadabad