How To Solve My PF Money Problem - CiteHR
Administration Head
Gm (hr)
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I have some problem for withdraw for my PF account money.
Before some month I leave the company directly, so in my PF withdraw form i have need to previous company signature but previous company not ready for signature on my PF withdrawal form.
SO, we can help me for how to withdraw my money.
Nitin :icon1:

dear if previous employer refuses to sign on your form you can deposit it directly in PF office with a letter that your previous emloyer is not signing on your form. tks regards js malik
Dear Nitin,
If your previous company employer not ready for signing withdrawal forms then you should approach to your Regional PF office ( PF Enforcement Officer) and submit the forms.then it is resposibility of PF officer to get sign from Employer.
Dilip Acharya

its not mandatory thet you get it signed from youe employer . The same can be deposited to any regional office with attestation from any of the Gazatted office, a bank manager, through a postmaster or even through a magistrate. You should deposit it withall your bank details , duly self attested on receiving stamp with both Form 19 & Form 10-c.

Hi Nitin,
It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office
Manager of a bank.
By any gazetted officer.
Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).
Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.
This is the rule by the provident fund commissioner of india if you have any dought see the site of EPFO

Hey Nitin, It seems your ex employer hasnt filled their EPF return yet thats why they are denied to do the same. Dont worry your epf amount are safe with epf office and you can get it anytime in your life. So I wud suggest you to wait for 1-2 months and after that you can get sign on your epf form and submitted to the EPF office...
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™