Hr Professional With 8 Years Of Exp.
Talent Acquisition, Statutory Compliances,
Manaer Hr & Admn, Prexus Health India
Compliance Expertise In Labour Laws &
Interview Panel Discussion & Generalist
Chartered Accounant
My Work
+4 Others

Dear Sir
I m working in an IT company based at Noida. I do work here since last 26 months. Now I want to withdrawal my PF and close to my PF account because I urgent need it.
Please tell me about it. What is the way for it & how much time will use for get to my PF. Thanks.
Pradeep Bagga

From India, Delhi
You will have to fill Form 10C & 19, get it signed by your employer (authorized signatory) in the previous and submit the same in the Regional PF offie where your acount was maintained. It would take 3 - 6 months for the remittance to come to your Bank Account.

From China, Leizhou
Dear Romit, Currently there is no provision of checking PF balance online, however, in near future it may be possible as Govt is working on such initiative. Saurabh
From China, Leizhou
I want withdraw my PF. I've left my previous company with serving the notice period. Now, they are demanding one month salary before signing my PF withdrawal form. Is there any other way to withdraw PF without their sign on the PF form? Please help.
From India, Delhi
If you have already served your notice period as per your appointment terms then why is your company demanding one month salary?
They can not withhold your PF and you may claim directly from PF office in which your PF was being deposited by your previous company with a covering letter requesting for the withdrawl along with Form 10C & 19 (fill in your portion) mentioning non-cooperation by previous employer. But my advise is to first try your best to resolve the issue mutually with their Management. In extreme situation you take such step.

From China, Leizhou
I'm sorry, by mistake I've typed 'with serving notice period'. I've not served the notice period. My previous company had the head office in Chennai but I worked in their Delhi-based office. Should I mention the office address in PF form of Chennai or Delhi.
From India, Delhi
Hi Sumit,
What Saurabh saying is correct.
PF Authorities will Accept Forms 19 & 10C (For Withdrawl Purpose)only two months from the date of release. You may get a affidavit from a lawyer If company not cooperate to sign those PF forms.

From India, New Delhi
Did you formally resigned or left the company without information. Was your resignation accepted and was your relieving date fixed mutually. If you have not served the adequate notice period then you should get this resolved mutually and then forward your PF withdrawl through your previous employer.
The jurisdiction of your PF account will be the Regional PF office where your contributions were being deposited and it may either be at HO or at Branch leve (depends upon organizational practice).

From China, Leizhou
Hi you need to fill up form 19 for PF and form 10C for pension and get it signed by the employer and submit it to the PF regional office.it will take 3-6 month process.
From India, Kota
Hi Sumit,
Your employer can not do anything w.r.t your PF amount. Just fill in the attached Form-10C and Form 19 with all your details (important is your PF account number and savings bank account number with address) and submit it to Regional PF Office with a covering note saying the non-cooperation of your previous employer in withdrwaing PF amount. It should be addressed to Commisioner- Regional PF Board. Before that you may send the same request to your previous employer through RPAD and wait for the reply (max. 15 days). It would help you to withdraw your PF mount with in 30 working days.

From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form-19.pdf (121.9 KB, 63 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™