Thread Started by #mdppl2

What should an Employee do if He has been forcibly asked to submit Resignation under the reason of mere recession? Is there any organization which keeps track of such things?
3rd July 2009 From India, Pune
there is no such forum to keep track on such resignations
The employee can file a case against the company , but it will be onus on the employee to prove that he has been forced to resign, if it is properly proved then , the employee can be reinstated with all benefits .
Ensure you will have enough proofs and support before going for any legal action
R Sudhakar

18th July 2009 From India, Madras
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™