Gm (hr)
Human Resources

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear members,
I worked in one organization for around five and a half months. Large amount of my salary was deducted as a contribution towards PF. Since i have worked less than six months, i am not eligible to withdraw the PF amount.Presently, I am not working anywhere so I can not ask for transfer of my fund.
Please suggest how can i get my PF amount back? What could be the best options?

From Norway, Kongsberg
dear either you wait,whenever you get the job get it transfer.if you want to withdraw you will get only PF share ,pension share you will not get. regards j s malik
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™