HR Officer - Compensation & Benefits
To Apply: Send CV to
The incumbent will report to the Human Resources Manager.He/she will monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures, recommend plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and Corporate objectives. The incumbent will assist the HR Manager in educating Line Managers in conducting Performance Appraisal and other compensation related issues Prepares and forwards appraisal forms to supervisor for completion and follows it up. Recording and filing of completed appraisal forms upon return and setting up new appraisal dates will also be a part of the incumbent's responsibilities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Higher diploma or equivalent with specialization in Human Resources management.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working Knowledge in the areas of compensation, benefits and classification systems with knowledge, change management, employee relations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building, people management, conflict management, analytical, mathematical, problem solving and motivational skills
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds
- Good skills in planning, project and budget and resource management
- Excellent oral, written and multimedia communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of Arabic is an asset
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To Apply: send CV to
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Azim-ur-rehman AnsariDear Sir / Madam,
This is reference to your advt. posted on CiteHR for the position of HR Officer - Compensation & Benefits for Abu Dabhi.
Pls find attached my update CV in word format for your kind review.
Thanks and regards
A. R. ANSARI
Mobile : 09967594946
From Qatar, Doha