Sharma Pramod
Personnel/ Hr
+2 Others

I left my previous company 3 years back and i haven’t taken any effort to withdraw my pf. My new company has new pf number. Can i withdraw my previous pf amount , even after 3 years?

Surely, fill form 19 - PF withdrawal 10C - Employee Pension Scheme amount get the forms certified & submitted to your previous employer. Regards, Prashant 09850401160
From India, Pune
Can anybody tell me how to check PF A/C to know about the amount in the account?? Also i want to know that Employee Code is applicable to all industries or its ltd to s/w only....
From India, Pune
hi Yes you can withdrawal your last Providendent fund contribution,through from No 19 & 10C, this form will be filled by the last employer then you can deposite this form to your P.F office and within a month this amount of your contribution will creadit in your bank accounts PRAMOD SHARMA
From India, Faridabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™