For those who sleep in the Air Conditioner room ...........
Please read the mail below and be careful.
Heard of a bad news regarding Riya
She passed away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
It happened when she lighted an aromatheraputic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed.
Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour, depending on the room size.
I am sending this e-mail out to all of you so that you will be aware of such danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any unventilated rooms.
Please forward this email to all your love ones
28th May 2009 From India, Delhi

Hey Jyoti..... Though It's good sharing such information...
But it's not proven.... I read this earlier also, some of my friends send it to my mails. But it may not true...
You know how AC works.. It provides fresh air and sucs used air and exaust it... Just think, how 5 people can travel in a small AC car for hours without fresh air... just think of it's other applications also. Barely burning a candle can not make such disaster..
28th May 2009 From India, Calcutta
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network