Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends,
We are a trading mnc company. We have outsourced some of employees as security, drivers, office boy etc from a contractor. We have ESI and PF registration but our contractor does not have the registration. In this case, Please help me how we deposit the esi and pf of outsourced workers.
01. should we use our registration number to deposit their pf and esi amount.
02. If yes, how we submit their monthly, halfyearly and annual return.
Looking forward for your help

You can not use your own registration number for deposition of ESI & PF contribution of outsourced employees. The contractor has to obtain his own registration number. Being a Principal Employer, you can only deduct the contribution amount from the bills of contrator and deposit the challans on behalf of the contractor to ensure statutory compliance from the side of contractor.
The respective registers and monthlyhalfyearly/yearlly returns are to be submitted by the Contractor itself.

Dear Friend The total number of outsourced employee is eight.Our contractor has not taken the registration on this ground that total number of employees is less than ten. Regards Jugal
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™