Please find attached eBook : Work and Organizational Psychology: Personnel Psychology (Volume 1). Detailed contents of the book are mentioned below.
Author : Deniz S. Ones Publisher : Sage Publications Ltd Number Of Pages : 512 Publication Date : 2002-01-15 ISBN-10 : 0761964886 Format : PDF
Password to open the ebook 0761964886
The globalized nature of work in the new millennium implies that human resource management, psychological theories of personnel and individual behaviour in the workplace have to change and evolve. This volume mainly focuses on theories, techniques and methods used by industrial and work psychologists. A set of internationally renowned authors summarize advances in core topics such as analysis of work, work design, job performance, performance appraisal and feedback, workplace counterproductivity, recruitment and personnel selection, work relevant individual difference variables (cognitive ability, personality), human-machine interactions, human errors, training, learning, individual development, socialization, methods, and measurement.
Contents of Volume 1
Biographic Profiles xi
Introduction to the Handbook and Volume 1 1
1. Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Data Collection and Data Analysis with Special Consideration to International Issues 10 Paul E. Spector
2. Measurement in Work and Organizational Psychology 27 Herman Aguinis, Christine A. Henle and Cheri Ostroff
3. Meta-Analysis 51 Frank L. Schmidt and John E. Hunter
4. The Analysis of Work in the 20th and 21st Centuries 71 Juan I. Sanchez and Edward L. Levine
5. Work Design: Learning from the Past and Mapping a New Terrain 90 Sharon K. Parker and Toby D. Wall
6. Assessment of Individual Job Performance: A Review of the Past Century and a Look Ahead 110 Chockalingam Viswesvaran
7. Performance Appraisal and Feedback: A Consideration of National Culture and a Review of Contemporary Research and Future Trends 127 Clive Fletcher and Elissa L. Perry
8. Counterproductive Behaviors at Work 145 Paul R. Sackett and Cynthia J. DeVore
9. Predictors Used for Personnel Selection: An Overview of Constructs, Methods and Techniques 165 Jesus F. Salgado, Chockalingam Viswesvaran and Deniz S. Ones
10. Recruitment and Selection: Applicant Perspectives and Outcomes 200 Neil Anderson, Marise Born and Nicole Cunningham-Snell
11. Cognitive Ability 219 Malcolm James Ree, Thomas R. Carretta and James R. Steindl
12. The Structure, Measurement, Validity, and Use of Personality Variables in Industrial Work, and Organizational Psychology 233 Leaetta M. Hough and Deniz S. Ones
13. Individual and Team Training 278 John P. Campbell and Nathan R. Kuncel
14. Individual Development in the Workplace 313 Cynthia D. McCauley and Sarah A. Hezlett
15. Human–Machine Interaction: Usability and User Needs of the System 336 David J. Oborne and Karen M. Arnold
16. Prevention of Human Errors in the Frame of the Activity Theory 348 Anne-Sophie Nyssen and Véronique De Keyser
17. Utility Analysis: A Review and Analysis at the Turn of the Century 363 Philip L. Roth, Philip Bobko and Hunter Mabon
18. Cross-Cultural Industrial and Organizational Psychology: A Critical Appraisal of the Field and Future Directions 385 Zeynep Aycan and Rabindra N. Kanungo
19. Toward a Globalized Conceptualization of Organizational Socializations 409 Talya N. Bauer and Sully Taylor
20. Expatriate Management 424 Handan Kepir Sinangil and Deniz S. Ones
Author Index 445
Subject Index 465
Password to open the ebook 0761964886
Please do not ask me to send this ebook to individual email ids. Dowload the complete book and tally the size with the downloaded file.
Anyone can help me to find out SAGE Handbook of Industrial, Work & Organizational Psychology: V3: Managerial Psychology and Organizational Approaches by Neil Anderson, Deniz S Ones, Handan Kepir Sinangil & Chockalingam Viswesvaran in PDF format.
From India, Tamluk
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.