Need your help on this. Pls find attached the CV of my sis. She is a NIFT passout and has 1.5 years of experience. B'coz of Recession, she is not working. It would be great if you can pls help with relevant contacts and openings
The detals are as below
Dear Sir/ Madam
This is Meetu Rawat, a post graduate from NIFT
with nearly one & a half year experience in Retail Merchandising
for a chain oflarge format retail stores.
My profile includes designing the buy plan
for optimizing the investment in stocks, monitoring productperformance
and analysis of sales pattern
to effectuate improvements in merchandise mix, allocating the merchandise
to the stores based on season and targets, following up with the respective departments for the proper execution of stock orders, etc
During my career span I have effectively managed the tasks including merchandise planning & analyzing
, and have demonstrated competence in liasingwith suppliers
for delivering the required range of products for a set up of stores.
All the relevant details are mentioned in my C.V. attached herewith.
Thanks & regards,
Meetu Rawat Email:
MEETU RAWAT CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking for a career ahead which would enhance my skills and knowledge and where I can effectively contribute to the organization. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
* A NIFT, (AMM) postgraduate, with one and a half year of work experience in retail merchandising and buying.
* Proficient in assortment and range planning for new season, preparing & allocating budget category & subcategory wise.
* Adept in stock/sales analysis and tracking slow and fast movers.
* Strong problem solving and organizational abilities. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS My Dollar Store India (Sankalp Retail Value Stores Ltd)
- the master franchise of USA based Dollar Store chain pioneering the concept of retailing quality international products at a fixed price of Rs. 99 with 47 My dollar Stores and 3 Imported Bazaars.
Assistant Category Manager – Garments (Sep’08 till Dec’08)
Handling garments for over 47 My Dollar Stores and 3 Imported Bazaars across India.
Responsibilities and Achievements:
* Sourcing and managing garment category comprising of international brands which can be sold at the fixed price point of Rs.99+vat and Rs.199.
* Developing suppliers for garments within the price range of Rs.99+vat and Rs.199.
* Liaising with the Vendors and negotiating terms of contract.
* Coordinating with the vendor for timely deliveries.
* Monitoring garment sales across chain i.e. 47 My Dollar Stores and 3 Imported Bazaars across India.
* Allocating stocks across chain and ensuring smooth flow of merchandise in all the stores from the DC to maximise sales.
* Training Store staff on the USP of garments and data analysis viz. sales / stocks / margins etc. Khadim India Limited (KIL)
, one of the largest footwear retailers with more than 250 stores spread across India, has also forayed into Life Style retailing through its retail chain Khadim’s - EGARO, offering a wide range of brands in Apparel, Home and Lifestyle products. Assistant Manager Buying and Merchandising – Menswear (June’07 till Aug’08)
Handled almost 25 National Brands along with 4 in-house brands in Menswear category.
Responsibilities and Achievements:
* Monitoring sales of individual brands against plan and reforecast sales, stockholdings and adjust inflows to meet planned levels on a monthly basis.
* Handling brands like Arrow, Allensolly, Park Avenue, Raymond etc.
* Ensuring stocks are balanced across the stores, to ensure maximum sales.
* Liaising with Vendor and negotiating terms of contract.
* Working closely and effectively with the suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
* Product selection and pricing for in house labels.
* Planning Net Week Cover, preparing intake plan & phasing of merchandise.
* Responsible for managing OTBs with respect to sales & targets;
* Watching trends and ensuring that the same affects the buying plan.
* Budget breakup into different categories and subcategories, range planning & assortment planning for new season.
* Carrying out a review of performance history to identify opportunities and problems.
* Data analysis viz. sales / stocks / margins etc.
* Responsible for base stock planning.
* Coordinating with the distribution centre and stores to ensure smooth flow of the merchandise.
* Liaising with floor personnel to ensure product supply meets demand.
* Putting markdowns for sales promotions or liquidation of inventory.
* Initialization & implementation of promotional schemes at the stores. TRAINEE WORK EXPERIENCE 1. Company: Khadims India Limited, EGARO (Degree Project)
* Duration: 15th February 2007 – 15th June 2007
* Project: Menswear – Consumer Buying Behaviour and Trends.
* The project included a detailed analysis of consumers buying pattern of Menswear in Kolkata based on primary research.
* Understanding consumers needs and requirements and studying opportunities in term of product planning and pricing.
* Analysing Market situation to identify market trends.
* Suggesting an ideal product mix. 2. Company: Lifestyle International Private Ltd, Bangalore (Summer Internship Project)
* Duration: 24th May 2006-15th July 2006
* Project: Promotional activities of Lifestyle vis-à-vis the competitor
* The project included a comparative study of promotional activities of major competitors of Lifestyle including Shoppers’ Stop, Pantaloons, Globus and Westside
* Primary research on the buying behaviour of consumers of fashion and lifestyle products. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
2005-2007 /AMM -NIFT, Kolkata-7.07
2001-2004/English Honours-MCM DAV College, Punjab University-60% PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth : 26th Sep, 1983
Marital Status: Single Computer Skills:
o Matrix – Software used in Retail organizations.
o Navision – Software used at SRVS
o Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
o MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access 27th May 2009 From India, Mumbai