Can i get the answers for the following. Or PPT for the same.
Course-I Financial Management
1. Elucidate the role of financial manager in a modern enterprise.
2. Explain the factors which are relevant for determining the dividend policies.
3. Discuss the superiority of cash flow criteria over accounting profit criteria in making
capital budgeting decisions.
Course-II Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
1. Discuss the development of securities market in India.
2. Explain in detail various types of risks associated with a business organization.
3. Evaluate the four main legislations governing the securities market.
1. How are derivative instruments different from regular instruments of trade – Discuss.
2. Is buying a put the same as selling a call – Comment.
3. Will the historical volatality match the implied volatility at all – Explain
Course-IV Management of Infrastructure Finance
1. Elaborate the relevance of risk participation assistance provided to the project.
2. Evaluate equity capital as a source of financing infrastructure.
3. Explain the concept of commercialization and corporatisation.
Course-V Merchant Banking and Financial Services
1. Explain in detail the problems faced by the financial services market in India.
2. “Commercial banks are special among the intermediaries for the development of the
3. Discuss the salient features related to the regulations of venture capital industry in India.
Course-VI International Financial Management
1. Discuss the opportunities and risk in International Business.
2. Discuss how an Indian firm finances in dollars and not necessarily is exposed to exchange
3. Critically evaluate the reasons for growth of euro currency markets?
Waiting for the reply eagarly..........