Fraud In PF Contribution - CiteHR
Labour Laws & Ir
Manager - Hr
Daleep Shimla
Hr Business Partner
Asst Manager Hr
Human Resources
Executive Hr

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All
Is the PF contribution of an employee for the month depends on the no of days he worked in that month or the amount of contribution will be constant for every month?
If any employer does not contribute his side contribution for PF completely then is it possible for the employee to take any action against that Employer?
Kindly give your suggestion on this.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Swati,
1. It will depend upon the no. of working days of an employee. It is not constant/ fixed for every month.
2. Employee should make a complaint to the P F Department for taking n/a.


(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)
Dear Swati,
PF deduction is not constant, it depends upon the days for which salary is drawn............
If any employer is not contributing in PF, then complaint can be registered in the PF department........
It is not possible to deposit only employee part of PF as employer has to file challan every month for both parts i mean for employee as well as employer part of PF to bank & A seprate return In form 12 to EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation)
Dear Swati,
To elaborate on the comments already posted by other members, as rightly mentioned by them: the PF contribution for a particular month depends upon the no. of days for which salary is paid. Note that the PF amount is calculated basis the Basic Salary drawn in that month. So, the easy way to find out if correct PF has been deducted is to calculate 12% of the Basic Salary drawn for that month.
The Employer's PF contribution is not shown on the payslip, hence, it is difficult for an employee to know what amount the employer deposited. It is not easy for an Employer registered with the PF Office to commit fraud. Please approach your HR Department for any clarifications as they will be more than happy to assist you.
Neeraj K Singh
One complaint is more than enough to teach the lesson of non-contribution of employer’s part of PF by the company / organization.

Then PF department will show stars in day light.


Pankaj Chandan
Thank you Pankaj for your reply.
Plz tell me which month does the PF office submit the receipt for the last year contribution.Bcoz when asked to my Hr they said for 2008 it will come @ the end of 2009.

Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™