Behavioral And Corporate Trainings
Admin & Hr
According to my knowledge, I have given the following.
The incumbent will be responsible for Cost- effective procurement of raw materials, components, Engineering spares etc from India and Overseas. The key areas of responsibility would include identifying and building the right sources of supply including imports, vendor rating, ensuring the supply of right quality at the right time, terms and price, maintaining relevant database, etc. He will also be responsible for the procurement of Plant Machinery, spares, Safety equipments, Chemicals, general consumable and packing materials, storage & inventory control , ISO activities of Purchase department and facing ISO audits. He will also be responsible for issuing delivery schedules to vendors and interact with suppliers regarding negotiations. Preparing comparative reports for approvals of quotations,maintaining inventory controls and inventory planning. Generate monthly
MIS, and periodic reviewing of purchase during the month.
I dont think that this much of bis passage should be given in your Resume or CV. Take whatever you want and just leave the rest.
Please let me know if you want to know anything in this regard.
2nd May 2009 From India, Hyderabad
Greetings for the day ahead!!!
PFA jd for purchase and logistics officer, as required by you.
You can edit it according to your organizational requirements.
PS: We are a hr solutions firm based at Delhi.You can contact us for all your manpower requirements.
2nd May 2009 From India, Delhi
- Identify the right source & get the RFQ.[ Production & Non Production Material]
- Cost comparison with different source and analysis the market trend then fix the price.
- Create material requirement plan based on batch wise production schedule.
- To monetary continual improvement from Supplier end.
- Create purchase order based on material requirement plan.
- Coordinate with logistic for right parts at right time.
- Coordinate with quality department. And production dept. for vendor's quality issue.
- Maintain optimum level of inventory.
- To manage the vendor and keep a good relationship with them.
- To co-ordination with sales team identify the priority based customer and plan production.
- Other office administrative work.
- Follow up of supplier outstanding payments
2nd May 2009 From India, Madras