Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
As per understanding unpaid Bonus to employees who have resigned from the Company will have to be remitted to the Govt after six years. Is this correct pl.
we have not read this version any where.bonus of resigned employee to be forwaded to his last address through money order.the charges of moneyorder can be deducted from bonus amount..
j s malik

what is to be done with unpaid bonus ?
in spite of repeated follow up with left employee regarding his address and bank details he is not responding .
please guide what is to be done with unpaid bonus ?

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™