I have resigned last year but I have not t/fd PF today. I want to
withdraw PF from Previous Co. but my previous employer is not allowing
to withdraw it .He is insisting me to transfer it Pl. help me out what should
I do

From India, Thana
It is up to your decission, either transfer or withdraw of your PF. Your old employer no rights to insist you about this. Anyway it is better to transfer.
If want to withdraw you need to submit form-10c & Form-19 alongwith one cancelled cheque of your SB account to your old employer. They will process it.
finally, chek your horoscope daily. one fine day you will get your PF amount.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™