Hr - Officer
Hr Generalist & Recruitments
Please join me in extending a warm welcome to ________
______ has joined us on _____________as __________in the _________ group/department.
_________has completed her __________________degree in______________from University with __________% and has a more than ____years of experience in _____________________. She has worked with companies like ____________________
A taurian by birth, her avocations include traveling, watching movies and playing games (play station or Xbox).
She can be reached in office on her extension ____ or on her mobile _____________ and alternatively you can write to her on her official email id: __________
I wish her a very long and mutually gratifying experience with ____________ Family
7th April 2009 From India, New Delhi
10 Ways to Welcome New Employees
It’s easy to overlook new employees. Project deadlines, meetings and other responsibilities often become more important than checking in with the new hire. But welcoming new employees is important for several reasons. Not only will recruits better understand their new workplace, they will feel more comfortable and confident if their peers and supervisors make an effort to welcome them. Follow these 10 tips to ensure that your new employees feel at home in your organization.
1. Welcome them upon arrival. Don’t leave your new employees in the waiting room on their first day. A supervisor or co-worker should be available to greet the new hire as soon as he or she arrives. First impressions can often determine the tone of relationships, so make sure that you’re attentive and friendly.
2. Introduce them to others at the company. Though all of the new names might be a little overwhelming, try to introduce new employees to members of their team and other important people in the company. Also, send an email that announces new workers' arrivals and describes some of their past experience so that veteran employees are aware of their skills and background.
3. Have their workstation ready. Arriving at the office to a fully functional computer, phone system <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) and work area is definitely meaningful to new employees. Have an IT representative walk them through passwords and other technology setup procedures. If your company employs an ergonomic specialist, have that person stop by to make sure that the desk, chair and keyboard are properly configured. Be sure that news employees are comfortable, and address any concerns that they might have about the new space.
4. Assign work buddies. Work buddies can help recruits comfortably transition to their new professional environment. The buddy should work in the same field and be able to answer questions, explain policies and offer encouragement for the first month of a new hire's employment.
5. Take them to lunch. A welcome lunch with team members and supervisors is a fun way to greet new employees. Be sure to ask new hires about diet preferences and food allergies — for instance if they are vegetarians or allergic to seafood — before making restaurant reservations.
6. Give them a tour of the building. New employees should be comfortable navigating the workplace. Make sure that they are familiar with important locations in the building, including bathrooms, the kitchen, and additional entrances and exits.
7. Explain your expectations. Review new employees' job description and explain any additional responsibilities so that they understand your expectations. Describe the professional hierarchy within the new employee’s team — for example, who they report to and who reports to them. Finally, go over day-to-day work operations in order to help new hires prepare for the first few weeks.
8. Give them something to do. It’s hard to jump right in when you’re new, but it’s even worse feeling as though you aren’t needed. Make sure that new employees have a training manual to read and small, simple tasks to complete during their first few days. They will feel valued and useful but not overwhelmed.
9. Get the paperwork in order. Notify HR of any new hires before they arrive. Be sure that your new employees understand all of the benefits, payroll and other forms and know to whom they should direct questions.
10. Check in at the end of the day. Stop by your new employees' workspaces at the end of each of their first few days to find out how things are going. Make sure to answer any questions, and express your pleasure at having the new hires join the company.
With these tips, you can help new employees adjust to your company. Not only will new hires will be grateful for your attention and effort, but your business will benefit from more confident and productive workers.
This is not my post source is given below
Source: hrworld.com and the post was By Lea Hartog I thank them.
7th April 2009 From India, Indore
Please welcome <Name> to our team. He has <Exp>yrs of experience in IT industry. He was working at <Company Name> before joining us. He will be working as a <Designation> with us.
Please join me in welcoming and in wishing him luck for a long and rewarding career at <COMPANY NAME>. I am sure we will all have a good and enriching experience working together.
8th April 2009 From India, Pune
Have a look at the content below hope this would help you out!!
JOINING OF MR / MS.
We are pleased to announce the appointment of ____________today as ___________
for placement in the ___________ Department.
After his/her graduation in ___________ from _____________ University. He/she pursued_____________from ______________.
He/she has over _________ years of experience in the trade & his /her last assignment was with M/s._________________________________.
He/She can be reached on his/her extension ____ or on his/her mobile _____________ and alternatively you can write to him/her on his/her official email id: __________
We welcome Mr. / Ms.______________to ______________ and look forward to his /her long mutually fruitful association with the Company.
Date_____________ HR Department
Thanks & Regards
8th April 2009 From India, Gurgaon
8th April 2009 From India, Delhi
May this is of some help to u .
This is to inform you that ______________ has joined us as ______________w.e.f _______________. Mr. __________ has over a decade of experience in __________________ especially _____________. He/She has also significant hands-on experience in __________________. She/He is expected to bring professionalism and efficiency to the _______________ by effectively leading the current team.
_________________ shall report directly to the undersigned and the existing __________team consisting of Mr. _______________ and Mr.
_____________ shall assist _________________in performing his functions.
8th April 2009 From India, Hyderabad
Date : April 8, 2009
I am pleased to inform you that Mr. _____________ has joined _____________ as ______________ with effect from April 8, 2009 based at _________
Mr. _____________ has done his Masters in Business Administration from -___________ Before joining ______________he was associated with __________ as ___________. He has also worked with __________ - as _____________
In past he has also worked with different institutions as __________ Mr._____________ has good knowledge of Management functions, like planning, organizing and controlling.
Mr___________major responsibilities will include_______________________ etc.
We hope that you will extend your continued support with this new staff.
Please join me in welcoming Mr.__________at _______________ and wishing him all the successes in this challenging assignment.
8th April 2009 From Pakistan, Bhimber
I can see many of our members have given u loads of valuable formats..hmmm..let me add on to it...
U know as far as I've seen most of theemployee hitting the 'del' button as son as they see formal welcome emails. So why not try following attractive informal way to grab their attention.
Firstly, you can give a sheet of paper having the followin detailsto the new joinees(you can add whatever you feel) asking them fill in
- People know me by
- Sun Sign
- Philosophy et etc etc add on...
Send it to the common/group e-mail id's at your firm id's reaching inboxes
You can add an apt caption like "Get to know ur Fellows/colleagues/friends or KYC(know ur colleagues) with a photograph etc"
this would be catchy
and also wish them good luck.:icon10:
8th April 2009 From India, Mumbai
We are pleased to announce the appointment of XXXXXX as Deputy General Manager - Operations. XXXXXX will report into XXXXXX- Chief Operating Officer.
XXXXX comes with over 15 yrs of work experience, with around 6.5 years in the liabilities phone banking and cards business across international & NRI sectors and more than a year in the early collections domain. Across her career, XXXXX has championed green belt projects, COPC certification projects and successfully led units through SBU level operational risks & compliance audits and assessment reviews.
Prior to joining Intelenet, XXXX was with XXXXX Limited, Chennai where she spent more than 5 years.XXXXjoined the organization as Unit Head for the UK retail banking unit and moved to become the Site Head for the unit. Following this, she held the portfolio of Assistant Vice-President - UK Citicards. Her key responsibilities included establishing Chennai as a standardized voice operations site for UK Citicards & Retail banking unit, developing strategic plans for the process and institutionalizing them and SLA management. This involved managing Operations, Quality & Risk, Client relationships and ensuring profitability.
Some of her key achievements at xxxxxx include _________________________________________________
Other organizations that xxxxx has worked with are xxxxxx and xxxxxxx.
xxxxx comes with a Bachelors Degree in Literature from Madras University. She speaks a number of languages including Tamil, Sindhi, French and Hindi. Her interests lie in reading & swimming. She also enjoys teaching children.
We welcome XXXX to the XXXXX family and wish her a rewarding career with us!
8th April 2009 From India, Mumbai