Labour Laws & Ir
Sr. Officer P & A
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,

I'm working with B.K. Birla Group as a Sr. Officer.

We are sending bonus Cheques to left employees by RPAD to their per. address but in some case we received the same back b'cos address is changed or other reasons. Now we want to submit the same in Lab wel Board. Can any one say me the limit on when u have to deposit the unpaid wages. (How many yrs)?



From India, Vapi
Dear All,
Could you help me out from sortouting my query in respect of unpaid wages, how long can keep the wages with company and when we release it, under which act, is there any process needs to follow.
Please help me out from this.
Thanking you
Devidas Sonawane

From India, Pune
Dear Devidas Sonawane,
Your query relates to Labour Welfare Fund Act & this is a State act for which you have to go through your State LWF Act for query.
With Regards,

From India, Delhi
Hi all, can u share me the notification of unpaid wages under lwf central act
From India, Mumbai
Dear Member, As already clarified that LWF Act is a State Act. We have not came across any Central Labour Welfare Fund Act. Regards, R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
Dear All,
I want some some clarification in regard to Labour welfare fund in Haryana.
1. Does the company under shop & commercial establishment need to register itself for submitting the contribution for Labour welfare fund (haryana) ? if it so, please guide, where the registration should be done and the weblink for registration.
2. What is the frequency for depositing the contribution of Labour welfare fund in haryana? Is it monthly/ half yearly /annually? what is the due date in each case ?

From India, Delhi
If your establishment is covered under Punjab Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, 1958 as applicable to State of Haryana then you are to have Registration Certificate under this Act by online uploading the application. At present you are to have first CAF No. from website of investharyana.in (website of Haryana Enterprises Promotion board) & then proceed for Shops Act registration. If you are employing ten or more employees then you are required to deposit labour welfare fund contribution with the Haryana Labour Welfare Board which is situated in Panckula.
You are to deposit annually the contribution both of employees & employer with the board latest by 31st Jan every year. After getting RC under S&E Act you can locate the link for uploading the details of employees. You can also deposit the amount by online system.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™