Job Description Job Summary:
Provide leadership and coordination of company Human Resource functions. Develop and implement corporate Human Resource strategy and programs. Responsible for HR, IR and administration for the entire organisation including
a) Formulation of HR & IR strategy aligned to business
b) Ensuring the organisation structure is aligned and suitably staffed
c) Designing and implementation of new and/or existing HR policies and systems aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining talent
d) Controlling HR costs to derive maximum benefit Duties and Responsibilities:
§ Understands the long and short term strategy and market dynamics of IIEL as a group
§ Identifies the critical success factors from an HR & IR perspective and formulates the strategy
§ Monitor& track productivity levels across the organisations
§ Sets standards through benchmarking/best practices
§ Partners with business heads to facilitate high productivity achievement
§ Ensures systems and processes support the Company strategy appropriate staff member.
§ Facilitates the development of appropriate organisation structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
§ Plans for headcount to staff the positions based on requirements
§ Tracks staff movement, attrition and vacancies and ensures vacancies are filled within stipulated time using the most effective and cost efficient method and sources
§ Initiates and participates in the selection process to select the most suitable
internal/external candidates for senior leadership positions (DGM and above)
§ Formulates policies related to people management, attraction, deployment and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the Company
§ Monitors the execution of well-planned induction programmes to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster
§ Identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training
§ Determines the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programmes including decisions on bonuses and increments
§ Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions Additional Responsibility:
§ Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
17th March 2009 From India, Coimbatore
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.