Labour Laws & Ir
Manager - Human Resource
[email protected]
Hr Executive
Labour Law/ir
Sr Accountanat
Aarhus Srinivasa
H R Officer
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi everybody, As a principle employer, which are the documents should be maintain under The Contract Labour (R & A) Act. Please send me the details about the... Regards,
From India, Mumbai
Following thing are required for a contractor. 1 registration certificate of contractor(if no are more than 20) 2 Pf & esic No. 3 Statuatory registers
From United States, Cincinnati
Dear Tushar, Plz go through your State Contracr Labour (R&A) Rules & CL (R&A) Act,1970 to have knowledge regarding the role & responsibilities of P. E. Regards, R.N.Khola Gurgaon
From India, Delhi
Dear tushar plz go through the attcached file, it will use full to you
From India

Attached Files
File Type: xls MOM_complaince check list.xls (17.5 KB, 6406 views)

Dear member
The attached file can not be stated to be useful in so far as it relates to the responsibilities of the Principal Employer is concerned under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act,1970.
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon

From India, Delhi
Dear all As a principal employer normally maintained form 12 under contract labour act santhu
From India
Dear Santhu, Register in Form 12 is to be maintained by the contractor & not by the Prncipal Employer. Regards, R.N.Khola Sr.Associate Gurgaon
From India, Delhi
Dear Sir, Pl provide List of Document 1. Contract Labour Licenses 2. PF Registration 3. ESIC Registraion 4. Service Tax No 5. WC Policy In Gujarat
From India, Surat
Dear Friends Iam Interested to get labour contract licence, can u please send me the procedure to get it Warm Regards Dr.Arun 9916418716
From India, Chennai
Dear Seniors
in my current company, there is not contract labour and we are facing Manpower Problems, So Management has decided to hire a Labour Contractor.
but i have no deeply knowledge about it.
as far as i know that First we need to take registration under Contract Labour Act but Kindly suggest me onwords process.

From India, Dehra Dun

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™