Delay In Provident Fund From Employer - CiteHR
Executive Hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear all,
Kindly let me know if there is a delay in submission of PF forms from Employers side i.e. if the employee has left the organization 1 or 2 yrs back and the employers has not submitted his/her PF form. What action can an employee take against the employer ??

Dear Luiza,
i know it's ur money, i understood ur feeling. well in ur case i would suggest u to check with ur prev. employer , did they actually sent the form to RPFC or else u can fill it again and submit to rpfc and they will give u receipt of the form. It will maximum takes 45 days.
Because usually employer do not submit pf withdrawal forms to PF offices but some dos.
same is with u and u r hurt.
last thing i would request u to keep ur calm, sooner or later u will get ur PF.
& don't think of going of suiting a case against the employer.

Do you have any proof of the PF Settlement form to the employer
if so you can go for the proceedings with the PF Commissioner or you need to send a new form to the PF department for getting your money back or else you get the attestation from the listed gazetted officer and you can submit the same to the PF department.... i think this info is clear for your query...

Step 1: write a letter to employer and cc the state PF office on the status and tell that it pains you to get my PF after 2 years.
Step 2: Wait for couple of months, if no action, escalate to Central PF comissioner office in Delhi, again write a letter, it pains a lot for you to get the PF which is your money, and mark a copy to employer and PF office.
Step 3: after 4 months, nothing happens, write a letter to Prime minister's office forwarding all letters to them. You will get it.

Can anyone please advice me, I would really appreciate any assistance. Looking forward to your help. :
I had left employment almost 10 yrs back for self employment. I want to withdraw my pf, which has been deposited with PF office in delhi Wazirpur. I live in Kolkata. I got the necessary form 19 and 10c attested by my old company(employer). They told me that they work is done, and that I should submit the form to pf office in wazirpur. I dont have a SSN, do I need to get one done first, and if yes then how? As I dont work for any organization now, and I dont think my previous employer will sign the form. Is there anyway to just submit form 19 and 10 c without SSN. I'm very confused as to what to do. Please advise me. Thank you

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™