Human Resources - Generalist
Laxman K.
Private Job

This LAXMAN....
I am working for a small reputed company and the management is not happy with the present hr polices. management is thinking of introducing the new schemes of employee entitlement and that iam looking for new scheme to keep my management as well as non-management staff happy, in turn expecting maximum output without increase in work force.
Will someone help me with the information lpease.

From India, Chicalim
Hi First let us know the policies which your going to modify, or Areas where your going to get in new policies framed. regards swapna
From India, Madras
Dear Laxman,
can you please let us know, what exactly are you looking for.......modify the existing the policies or want to create the new policies.
If you need new policies then you can refer to where you will get all kind of policies.
if you want to modify the existing Policies then please share you policies so that we can try to help you out to modify the same
for more details get in touch with the below mentioned contact details....

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™