2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9 Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
13. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
14. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
15. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
16. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
17. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
18. Over prepare, and then go with the flow.
19. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
20. The most important sex organ is the brain. 21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
23. Always choose life.
24. Forgive everyone everything.
25. What other people think of you is none of your business.
26. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
27. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
28. Believe in miracles.
29. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
30. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
31. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
32. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
34. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
35. The best is yet to come.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
38. If you don't ask, you don't get.
40. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
10th February 2009 From India, Coimbatore
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.