1. Must have a BSME or IE and computer skills (MS Office & Project).
2. Must posses the ability to read and interpret prints/specs, technical writing, and organizational skills.
3. 2 years experience supplier interaction.
4. 2-3 years project management experience including budget and team responsibilities.
5. 1-2 years customer interaction and molding exposure.
6. 2 years exposure to tooling, factory cell environment and utilization of engineering principles.
7. 1 year quotation preparation and experience with bills of material and routings.
8. 1 year ISO 9000 or QS 9000 work environment a plus.
9. Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulatory processes.
10. Capable of using computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
11. Knowledge of applicable engineering theory, methods and practices.
12. Skill in the use of applicable engineering equipment and instrumentation.
13. Ability to apply sound engineering principles to the solution of routine technical problems. Ability to perform complex mathematical and engineering calculations.
14. Ability to communicate effectively.
15. Ability to oversee the work of technical and skilled-trade subordinates.
16. Ability to handle multiple priorities, stress, detailed work, reasoning, deadlines. Must be flexible, analytical, and posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Will be interacting with multiple departments and working independently.
Source: <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
From Vietnam, Hanoi
From India, New Delhi