Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Coaching, Mentoring, Leadership
Sreenidhi S K
Help People With Their Attitudes To Improve
• Communication Skills, Presentation
You need to answer the following questions
1) Are the shop floor employees comfortable in filling a questionnaire?
2) Will they be able to understand the questionnaire?
I feel a better method would be thru observation. This can be done by
1) Shop floor walk.... everday for a week
2) thru the CCTV ( if available in your plant).
27th January 2009 From United States, Orland Park
Customer Service is a matter of attitude. You need to check the attitude of the staff towards their organisation.
Secondly, you need to check your recruitment too. Was your recruitment competency-based? If it is not then training is not a solution.
Your company needs to have a Customer-centric culture. Rather than having survey of the shop floor, have a survey of the organisation culture. You will get the startling results.
Lastly, if you want to train, then start with Managers first. If you train the manager, the whole department gets trained. Their customer-centric attitude is quite important.
Dinesh V Divekar
27th January 2009 From India, Bangalore
our company providing sales and services (complete hardware solution ) support to the various office automation products like
· CCTV (security camera) ,
· lan based networking ,
· computer hardware services , troubleshooting ,
· Securing the Desktops, Laptops, Servers ,
· provide Hardware and software solutions for Dell, IBM, WIPRO, HP desktops, laptops and networking components ,
· Install & maintain Printers, Scanners, Network printer, Modem , Network Planning / Cabling /Crimping etc ….
Please feel free to contact us should the need arise. For any query or clarification do revert back to us at or you can leave the message or mail to take interest our service ..
Will provide 12*7 days facility at your door,
computer & services
10th March 2010 From India, Delhi