The Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
This workshop is being conducted on 23rd and 24th March 2009 at Ahmedabad
The overall aim of the program is to make the candidate have a good understanding and knowledge of compensation & benefits. In other words to equip the HR professional with the importance of compensation & benefits such that they are able to understand the intricacies of compensation & benefits plans, basic reward system, global trends in compensation & benefits and is able to link pay with performance for better planning. This program would equip the professionals with the skill and knowledge so that he/she is able to:
· Understand what benefits the employees are entitles to
· Understand the various kinds of tax laws and its prerequisites
· Learn the impact of culture and collective bargaining on compensation & benefits
· Understand the elements of compensation
· Create a total compensation plan
· Develop and administer benefit plans
· Be able to link pay to performance
· Set up incentive pay plan for the organization Who should attend?
Senior HR executives and professionals who develop and administer the compensation and benefits plan in an organization. For More details, please feel free to contact me on 099122 - 33012 or write a mail to