In Smartworking
Generic Hr
+3 Others

I resigned from my job a while ago. The HR folks told me that I would get the settlement within max 60 days. Now at the end of 60 days, they are sending me an email stating that I owe them 3k in foreign currency which is almost equivalent to more than 1 lakh Rs. (They sent me to another country on deputation a while ago.) They haven't mentioned any reason why I owe them money and they are asking me to send a check immediately.
Can I take any legal action?
I have been working with the company for more than 5 years and they owe me gratuity as well (its almost 2 months since I resigned).
USA Best lawyer directory for attorneys, lawyers, and law firms for consumers.
Very powerful directory for lawyers if you need any
Hi every one check out AP Lawyers, the comprehensive reference of useful Law related information, articles. Find the best lawyers, attorneys and law firms in the US. Find the best Injury Lawyer, Divorce Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Accident Lawyer, Mesothelioma Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Debt Consolidation, Nonprofit and other attorneys.
Workers Compensation Attorneys - Find Workers Compensation Lawyers By State With Americas Attorney Directory
They have converted that amount to Indian currency and asking me to pay Rs. 1.5lakh. I haven't taken loans or salary advance. Also, it looks like they have applied for LOP leaves themselves without my consent. And, I haven't got any experience letter from them yet. Any advice on how to handle this situation?
The previous employer owes me PF, Gratuity, Leave encashment, Bonus, Last month salary. How can I recover everything from my previous employer? Should I pursue any legal actions?
Dear Hi i m sunil
i dont no how to make full n final settelment pls if any one can help me sample sheet of excel on my Email-ID plssssssssss
i m really awaiting for your replyyyyyyyyy freinds
Hi there, I think you can ask them to give you your full and final settlement statment copy, where in you can have a look at the calculation and compare it with the terms and conditions of your appointment letter and your deputation letter.
I think the F&F should be done in Rs. as you have just been deputed not transferred.
Dear Friend,
i feel you can adopt the following:
1Write a detailed letter asking your organization to show as to why you should pay the amount they have mentioned.
2Send this letter vide registered post acknowledgement due
3 If at all they reply to your letter and in case you find their reply not satisfactory, you may proceed by sending a legal notice if you are sure that you have all proper eveidence for they themselves applying for LOp etc.,
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Premium Professional Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™