Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello All, I just want to know if an employee completed 6 years in same organization and then employer going to terminate of employee without given any notice or without reason, what action should be taken by employee. Secondly as per law what's components should be payable? pls suggest.
The explanations are available in the threads itself. One thing is very important, if the employee has been working in managerial capacity he cannot get the protection of labour laws whereas it is available to those who are not under managerial or supervisory capacity. In such cases, termination is illegal if it is made without giving notice and without paying compensation which is equal to 15 days wages for every completed year of service. Wages for this purpose should include basic wages, dearness allowances and all other fixed allowances which form part of salary as per contract of employment or settlement with the workers.

Dear Sir,
I was working as Administration Manager in one of the listed company till Dec 18 for a years period.
I left bescause company was into losses from few years and no production output due to internal financial crisis.
My 1st month salary was paid salary on 3rd month and gradually increased to 4th & 5 th month. My social life was getting disturbed but patiently carried on. I resigned and served notice period, gave proper handover and completed relieving formalities as per company policies. My last relieving date was Jan 05 2019. Still i did not get my experience letter nor relieving letter.
I received 2 months o/s salary by April 19, now i am still following up with my seniors for my Dec 18 outstanding salary and full & final settlement till date.
I have written several emails, phone calls, w/up messages to my seniors & my director. But they are not responding , they are reading all my messages but not responding.
Please guide as during my service period i had borrowed money from lenders to run my social life and still paying interest as i was not getting salary on time .
Pl direct me i will be highly grateful to you.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co