Dis is Rahul working fo vedanta group in training & development deptt.
actually we want a session on stress management in month of Jan., 09.
for the same can u ppl aare suggest a faculty.
From India, Baleshwar
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Working In Balco As In-charge Learning &
Soft Skills, Organizational Development.
Stress Management Workshops And Hrd Training
I enclose herewith my Profile. I have given several "Stress Management" lectures/workshops and can have one at yours in Jannuary. The cost would be- To and Fro Ex Indore + Boerding, Lodging at yours, and INR 5000/day.
From United States
My name is Saji Nair, Regional Manager for Cambridge Happiness Foundation.
Brief about us - Cambridge is a well established group into consulting, organization development, strategy management training, performance enhancement and counseling. We are a known trend setter in many consulting businesses. The Group has business interests in Europe, United States and in Asia. We have launched our core services of conducting specialized workshops across India for corporate employees on subjects such as - STRESS MANAGEMENT / ANGER MANAGEMENT & others. Kindly go through the attached presentation for your reference. Also, visit <link no longer exists - removed> for more information. > The questions to be answered are - > 1. Is there stress around you / your team mates?> 2. Is there stress in daily life?> 3. Do we wish to remove / lessen the stress and be ready to COPE?> 4. Would a rejuvenating workshop help?> 5. Do you wish to assist in improving performance? If you think YES! We are very confident that these workshops will be beneficial and of immense value for all.We look forward to your positive response regarding the same & having a mutually beneficial relationship.
For further details, you may contact the undersigned.
(Mrs.) Saji Nair
9243526138 / 9945373511
From India, Mumbai
Calcutta-700 008, India
33, Santosh Roy Road
James Long Sarani
Mobile- +91 9836181107
I am a qualified Industrial Psychologist - Organizational Behavioral Analyst with a total professional experience of more than 8 years. I am a freelance trainer and analyst in Organizational Behavioral skills and Soft skills. I have also worked successfully for organizations as a consultant on Organisational Work Analysis and Human Resource Development and Training.
One of my successful projects also include my association with the Indian Army, Eastern Command, as a trainer on personality development and Communications, for the best cadets for the NCC Directorate West Bengal and Sikkim.
I am based in Calcutta, but I travel for business in India and abroad.
I have conducted trainings at various levels and several organizations and institutes which also include the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, since 2001.
I have worked in the fields of HR and as an OB Analyst and have dealt with various cultures and people from different nations too. My gamut of experience and strength of academic degrees together with constant research and reading has helped me develop a very novel course in Soft Skills and behavioral training. My module is known as Self Empowerment techniques.
It is not just person oriented, but is a very unique method which deals with every aspect, that is professional and personal empowerment.
My modules are based on:
Effective Communication Skills
Conflict handling & Negotiation
Stress Prevention & Management
Effective Time Management ( work and rest)
Positive reinforcement techniques for self and others
Organizational Behavioral training
Anger management & Emotional Catharsis
Sales Techniques and Processes.
Vedic Interpretations to Modern Management
All these topics mentioned above, have their scopes in my modules starting with the complete understanding and explanation of the matter in question (communication skills, leadership skill etc), broadening on the individual and extending on to his world at large- his personal, professional and social environment.
I do not restrict my modules within professional levels only, because a person has to play various roles in his life in the family, in the society, in his office and professional world etc. All these roles involve his mental, physical and emotional involvement.
My recent endeavor with Vedic Interpretations to Modern Management has been acclaimed widely by my clients.
ˇ Over 5 years experience in preparation and imparting of training of Soft Skills, and Communication, Organizational Behaviour, Stress management, Mind Management-Concentration and Attention, Impression Management and related topics.
ˇ Have trained cadets and young officers of the NCC Directorate WB & S ( Eastern Command) on Personality development and Communications.
ˇ Worked for the NCC Directorate WB & S ( Eastern Command ) for the 60h NCC Raising Day event on Corporate Communications and Events, worked with officers of the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army.
- Imparted training on Mind Management and Communications and Soft Skills in workshops organised at Indian Institute of Management.
- Imparted training on mind management and Stress management at “Ahead”, a school for mentally challenged students, to the teachers and parents of the students.
- Imparted training to Rotaract club officials of District 3290, as District Professional Development Director on Leadership Development and Administrative skills for Rotaract.
- Imparted Sales Techniques and Process Training to companies in IT- hardware, software and networking product selling and also in Finance and insurance sector.
Some of the Organizations where I have conducted my trainings:
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- NCC Directorate West Bengal & Sikkim (Indian Army, Eastern Command)
- GCM Worldwide
- Rotary International ( Youth Service Programs)
- Rotaract International,( Professional Development programs & Leadership Development Programs)
- TATA Motors
- Pecon Software Ltd.
- Pecon Infotech Ltd.
- Principal PNB Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- IL&FS Investsmart
- Institute of Indian Foundrymen
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Globsyn Technologies
- Ahead- (A School of Mentally Challenged Children)
- Several seminars for schools, colleges.
- Several corporate seminars which included participation from various companies and corporate houses.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- Principal’s recognition letter for outstanding performance in all round activities in high school.
- Indian Institute of Management,Joka, MCHV, certificates for participating in and conducting their Professional Development Workshop for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, in collaboration with Rotary International.
- Won several awards at Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, including Best Rylarian, Best Team leader, Best Speaker etc.
- Won first runners up award at Model United Nations Assembly, West Bengal Federation Of U.N.Assembly, 2001
- Won several awards in college in arts, writing, public speaking and other extra curricular activity.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Was active member of Rotaract, youth wing of Rotary International, since 2003.
- Have served the organization as Club President, 2004-05 and 2005-06. Later served as District Director, Professional Development,2006-07, for Dist 3290, India
ˇ Have worked as Asst. Director for documentary film project with American team for Rotary International, 2006
ˇ Have contributed special articles to Reader’s Digest magazine as an industrial psychologist with opinions and analytical explanations for their article “Wolves- sexual harassment at workplace”, August 2008 issue, Vol.49,No.8.
ˇ Have organized professional development and personality development workshops, seminars in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta, Globsyn Technologies and other institutes.2002-2006
ˇ Have organized and conducted presentations and professional development programs at various levels.
ˇ Have organized various events and programs for Rotaract club and District, India, 2002-2006
LANGUAGES KNOWN (Fluently): English, Hindi, Bengali.
Organizational Behavioral Analyst.
AzazHi Rahul Please contact Azaz Khan for 99588776707 one of the leading will mail you to Azaz
From India, Uttarkashi