Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear all ,
The website is not updated even after 2 and half months of submission of my documents to PF office .
Is there any other way or agency which can help to get the PF claims ? I have an urgency for which I have to organise cash and its a medical urgency .
Please do suggest if anyone had tried any other source ?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
It is always advisable to contact the Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation for details. You can make the status enquiry through telephone also. If possible, please visit the office in person. It may happen that for want of some clarifications, the settlement is being delayed. If you personally meet the concerned official, you can give necessary clarifications or inform the past employer to give clarifications. If you submit your representation in writing stating your urgency of funds to undergo medical treatment, the PF authorities will take it in good spirit. Please do not depend on the electronic media always.
Thankyou for your response . The problem is that I am based in Kolkata and the PF office where the claim has been submitted is Mumbai . It is not practically possible for me to approach the office in person . Have constantly tried calling the PF office nos which have not been answered for last 5 days .
I am completely lost as to how do I go about it .
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™