The basic registers and records
1. Wages Slip/Leave Card (Form -T) – Details of salary slip and leave of each emloyee are recorded for every month.
Establishment Act Registers to be maintained:
2. Salary Register -Form R – Details of salary ,Bank A/C of all employees and signature from each of them are to be recorded every month.
3. Leave Register -Form Q- Leave details to be recorded.
4. Muster Roll -Form A -Maternity Benefit Rules are recorded
5. National and Festival Holidays Form VI
6. Form D -Equal Remuneration Act
7. Form B -Loss of Pay to be recorded
8. Form P -Register for advances paid or deductions for damages,losses or fines that is to be deposited with Labour welfare fund.
9. Form S- Details about individual employees.
10. Form 5 -National and fesival holidays to be announced and sent to the labour welfare office.
11. Form 1 -Festival Holidays
12. Form 2-National holidays announcement to be sent to Labour inspector
13. Form 1 -Confirmation of employees from temporary or contarct role to a permanent position in the company is recorded if applicable.
11th December 2008 From India, Madras