Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Ashfaque,
The employee who leave the company without completing his Notice Period is known as Absconding. Since he is in the fault, the company should not worry.
Wait for a while. If he calls you for salary, tell him he is entitle for the compensation towards the company. I trust he will never call you back.
Amita Ninave

Dear Ashfaque,
I am sure the employee who has communicated his resignation over telephone would have got an offer from other companies. without relieving order or Service certificate it is very difficult to grab the new offer moreover transfer of PF, ESI is a must so the problem is still under your control. In addition to that the suggestions given by Mr.Pavan and Mr.Ragunathan has to be done

i my view a telegram needs to be sent with a post copy confirmation by UCP, followed by a registered A/D Letter asking him to report immediately failig which necessary action will be initiated against the employee.if you do not hear anything from his end at the end of two weeks send a letter again stating the date by which he should repot.even if he does not report to duty then send him a show cause notice........and proceede further....
correct me if somethings are missing...

Dear Ashfaque,
First, you have to confirm whether he is a casul staff, contractual staff or permanent staff. If he is a casual staff, don't do anything. In case contractual/ permanent staff, Mr. Malvina Ashok guided you the right thing. At the time of making Full & Final you have to deduct ESI + PF according to government rule.

Dear Ashfaque,

I would like to update you about the same again that, we have to follow our normal process like;

Taking the feedback from the concern dept where he has worked and then need to follow the process like sending the letters to his personal address to come and rejoin the organization, this letter has to send him for twice and then need to terminate his details from the HRIS being the reason stating that abscondding.

Coming to PF and ESIC, wanted to know whether at the time of the employee join did you filled the form 10 and NSSN and submitted to PF office and the same like ESIC, if so then you need to calculate for the four day amount and sent to PF and ESIC office, submit the ER1 and send the details to the PF office and then in the next month show his details in Form 5 and 10, and 12 A. that this employee resing/absconding from the services. If you not submitted the above said documents to respective depts then just ignore this issue here itself.

I hope this should clarify your doubts if not feel free to raise the your quetion again or contact me over telephone

Coming to BADLOOSER, Dear i would like to know where ur from what is the experience you hold in Human Resources or other dept and wanted to know that made you to take the name of my Country "INDIA", in this issue. If any one trying to gain some knowledge towards thier skill set is not wrong i hope., if you are going to share your views/taughts then give your commets on the same if not just ignore the same. I Hope by sharing we will all the time will upgrade our skill sets

I have gone through your commets in other mails also that one the employee who is looking for a change in HR position (HR - Manager) and you are just banged her. this is the not the proper way of sharing the knowledge. If you dont want to share then view the commets and leave it.

If you feel that you are a Representative of any Organization then dont commet to any one in RUDE Manner.
Dear why you send mails all the time in CAPITAL Letters, do you know the meaning of writing any mail in CAPITAL LETTERS, if no then do contact me to the below mentioned number

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™