Dear All,
I have two UAN numbers, 1 for last company & 1 for present company. I want to merge/ transfer my PF from last company to present company. How To online Transfer PF Amount From One Company To Another?
With warm regards,
Kuldeep Pathak
19th May 2017 From India, Udaipur
Dear Raja,
Better to go OTCP Portal can transfer PF through online and that copy you can submit present employer.
OTCP( Online transfer Claim Portal)
Required details :
ID Proof (Pan Card, Aadhar,License, Passport) copy of the member
Mobile No ( Should be activated and login then transfer)
Bank Account ( With IFSC Code)
This is for your kind information.
25th May 2017 From India, Coimbatore
can we fill annual return online ????
18th December 2017 From India, Faridabad

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™