Suresh Ramalingam
Legal, Hr & Compliance
Assistant Manager Hr & Admin.
Korgaonkar K A
Asstant Manager - Compliance
Deva Barua
C&b,business Hr Partner, Hr Systems,
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am in urgent need of Form-I by which an employee has to make an application to his employer within 30 days from the date of gratuity become payable to him.
It will be a favour for me if anyone can send the same. Your early response in the matter will be highly appreciated.

From India, Udaipur
Hi, Attached the format.
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: doc FORM I(Application for Gratuity by an employee).doc (21.0 KB, 13231 views)

Dear All,
I just wanna enquire Gratuity case ,
An employee who have worked(continuous) with the company in Maharashtra for 4 yrs 8 months 10 days, would be eligible for Payment of Gratuity or not.

Your valuable comments pls.

Ritesh Ambade
HR Professional
M- 9823319007

From Korea
Hi vaithi, Please find attached the Nomination Form of Gratuity I hope, it will help you
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: doc Gratuity Form F.doc (50.5 KB, 4616 views)

the issue is debateable one. on one side the claim of service of 6 or more months is considered as 1 year. in that case gratuity will be applicable. however on the other side the claim of service of 240 or more days is considered as 1 year. in your case the employee will be eligible for gratuity.
bhavik h chheda
Chheda Consultancy Services main

From India, Pune
Kindly let me know, What are the process should an employer have do for Grautity from DOJ to DOL ( in case employee is eligible for gratuity) ? Regards, Suresh Ramalingam
From India, Madras
I wanted to know how the gratuity amount is calculated incase of gratuity payment on death of an employee and where by the employee has not completed 5years in the orgnization. Will there be payment based on the numbers of years completed ie total money accumulated in his account under gratuity contribution by the employer.

From India, Delhi
Gud afternoon to all,
Please clarify the total days 240,
in this only present days will be counted or other like national, festival holiday or paid leave will be also added.
Thanks & Regards
Gagan Bhushan

From India, Delhi
Dear Bhavik ji, With due respect to you, I have a different view than you which I expressed again and again in this forum. Therefore, I do not wish to say any thing more on it.
From India, Mumbai
R/all, Please give some suggestions regarding above mentioned detail. Warm Regards Gagan Bhushan
From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™