Hr Specialist - Policy,compehsation &
T&d, Performance Management, Talent Management,
Resource Recruitment Executive
Hr Executive
Hr Professional
Brandon 69
Manager - Hr
Fresher Looking For A Job In Hr Field

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All Can anyone please suggest me as to whether there is any specialised course I could pursue in Labour Laws from somewhere?
I want to add on to my qualifications post my PG in HR and as Labour Laws is an important aspect of HR field, I was curious about it.

From India, Calcutta
Hi gentleman,
This subject can be specialised through LLB with Specialiszation in Labour Laws. You won't find specialization in labour laws in Human Resources Management although there is one introductory subject to labour laws affecting HR practices.

From Saudi Arabia
These are the institute offers labour law as well as HR
Diploma in Labour Laws from Ambedkar University
Master in Labour law from Maharashtra Institute of Labour Studies
MA in HR from Tata Institute
Amitraj Verma

From India, Mumbai
Hi Amitraj,
nice to see your informative reply. I am interested in knowing that whether Masters in Labour Law authorised the qualified candidate to register with bar council of India and appear to practice in the court of laws anywhere in India?

From Saudi Arabia
U Need To Do Llb To Practice In Court Of Law...pg In Labour Law Will Only Help U To Enhance Ur Knowledge In Labour Law......
From India, Bangalore
hi, yes there is a institute in delhi who provides P.G Diploma in Labour law as i had done my masters & Diploma in labour law from this institute(Indian Law Institute).Warm regardsTanuj KohliHR Executive
From India, Pune
madurai kamaraj university offers pg diploma in labour law and administrative law through correspondance fees: 1500 duration: 1yr
From India, Tirunelveli
U could do a Masters in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare MLL& LW.its a 2 year masters degree frm a recognizd university.......in order to become a legal practioner, u need to do an LL.B degree, frm an institute affliated by the Bar Council of India........
From India, Delhi
Yes, u can do the course for LAbor Laws.
There are many universities who are conducting these courses.
Like Vardhman Mahaveer open University, Course title is "PGD in Labour Laws, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management".
Admission form u can obtain from Regional office of various location in Rajasthan in the month of June & December.
The university is IGNOU.
Bhagwan Tolani

From India, Mumbai
I am currently pursuint the same course.. PG Diploma in Labour Laws from Indian Law Institute, new Delhi and my first observation is that it is very good in this institute. Its just not about a certificate but rather, the faculty are good, they have gr8 knowledge and all other fascilities provided are also nice. You can get more details from www.ilidelhi.org.

From India

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™