Mohit Gujral
Sr Officer(hr)

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Everone !!
i work in manufacturing company as a officer in punjab.i have to take consent under hazardous wastes from punjab pollution control board.There is 1 rule in consent form regarding PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURENCE RULES 1991. So i want 2 knw is it necessary to take this group insurence and if taken how much expenditure occurs on it.Also tell me the procedure of getting consent done.
Seniors and other members please help me out........
Mohit Gujral

From India, Bhogpur
hello seniors & friends.. 25 views no reply.... i need your urgent help law graduates cite members help me out... waiting 4 ur replies... Regards, mohit Gujral
From India, Bhogpur
Dear mohit, You can take membership of hazardous waste manament organisation,stated in your reasion, which is cirtified by state polution control board. Regards Sahdev
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™