Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
AWARENESS OF CONSUMER RIGHTS
- Are you aware of the rights of a consumer in India?
- Are there any laws in India that say what the rights of the consumer are?
- On what basis do you purchase the goods?
· Internet purchase
· Hire purchase
· Mail order
· Shopping malls
· Friend’s advice
· Door-to-door salesman
- Do you normally examine the expiry date of the item purchased especially food or medicine?
- Do you check the MRP of the goods purchased?
- Have you come across adulteration in food stuff?
- Have you ever come across improper services? (any form)
Automobile service, food service in hotel, tourism, during lodging etc,
- If yes, what was your action?
· Main supplier
· Kept quiet
- Why have you not complained?
Not a large enough issue
Mistake on my part
Dealing with big company
Didn’t know whom to contact
- You buy a new television, get it home and it doesn’t work. It is the retailers not the manufacturer’s
True or false
11. Before today have you heard of consumer courts?
12. If yes, have you filed any case in the court?
13. How well do you feel informed about your consumer rights as a consumer?
Very well informed
Fairly well informed
Not very well informed
Not at all informed
14. How well the consumer courts work for the consumers?
15. Do you know the procedure to file a case in the consumer court?
Do you think the following are rights of the consumer? Answer true or false.
1. Right to Safety—to protect against hazardous goods -true
2. Right to be Informed—about price, quality, purity -true
3. Right to choose—access to a variety of goods and services at competitive prices.-true
4. Right to be Heard—consumers interest and welfare must be taken care of -true
5. Right to seek Redressal—protection against unfair trade practices and settling genuine grievances.-true
6. Right to Consumer Education.—Knowledge about goods and issues related to consumers.-true
Name (Optional ) : Aarthy
Age : 23
Qualification : Pursuing MBA final year
Occupation : Student
From India, Coimbatore
AnonymousI want to know, if a team not process the SOP & it is not come to knowledge of team leader. & there is happening some loss & brand value of company,
then can the employer terminate the service of team leader with immediate effect without any compensation.
From India, Mumbai