[email protected]
Hr Professional

Good human resource policies, up to the market salaries and satisfying work shall help the employee to be with the organisation
One cannt stop employees from being POACHED but if the organization provides and looks after the employees' well being- I am sure by and large even employees shall not move out easily
I would say its good to revisit our own policies and procedures and employee benefit programs rather than trying to stop an outsider.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Alll
It has been happend , so now lets look for the solution,.
Ipsita - Get signed from your employees on NDA
If you reallly need to take an action , on what basis you will take. There is only one possible way that the employees who have been joined or who are going to join - if they write an give an letter saying tht this guy is calling them to join him or he is forcing us to join his company. If they write an give an letter that its simple to take an legal action.
Or else , you directly approcah that guy and tell him to sign an agreement with you people that he wont higher your employee..
Apart from that there is no other way.
Ram ([email protected])

From India, Coimbatore
Legal Counsel

You can send a Legal Notice claiming damages through your local Lawyer followed by Legal action claiming damages .This will be a shock for him & his likes.
With kind regards,
V.Sounder Rajan
Chennai – 600 001.
Off : 044-42620864, 044-65874684

From India, Bangalore
Bhrdwaj Harsh HR-Administration
Dear All,
I need your help for getting out from some critical situation, we were having three employees in the company who are left the company and settled their dues, now after two months of their resignation, I came to know that we have done a clerical mistake and they got their full salary for the next month also in which they were not in the company and on payroll, I talked to them on phone and they ensured me that they will credit the same money to our companies account but now so many days are over but they never turned back, in such condition could any one suggest me whether we can force them to get the money back, what if we send them a letter regarding the same issue, can any one provide me the correct language for this.
Best Regards

From India, New Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™