First of all, let's understand what these people do in your organization and what is their hierarchy and reporting structure. It is more helpful if u can send the organization chart so as to define the roles and responsibilities of these personnel. We cannot just define their roles/responsibilities based on their designations. It is more important to know what they do and how they do in your organization.
Hope it is very clear.
Look forward to see some more inputs from u soon.
9th August 2006 From India, Hyderabad
9th August 2006 From India, Delhi
You can make roles & resposibilites on following basis:-
1. Reporting relationship
2. Position Summary:- Summarise the key purpose of the role. It aims at capturing “why the role exists” rather than “what the role does”
3. Job Responsibilities:- This should capture main responsibility areas of the role to attain the key deliverables.
4. People Management (Responsibility for leading, motivating and developing staff, excludes supervisory responsibilities)
5. Key Interactions (Internal - within the Organization but outside the department/function, External - outside the Organization) necessary as part of the job to perform the role successfully and effectively.
6. Decision - Making (Specify the type of decisions made independently and with or without company procedures, policies or guidelines)
7. 6Job Requirments
Summarise the required level. Complete as if you were recruiting to fill this position - what aspects of background or knowledge a successful job applicant would have? This may differ from the job holder’s own qualifications and experience.
and also keep some aspects in mind as: :lol:
1. Deliver Financial Budget
2. Operational Excellence
3. Organisational Effectiveness
4. MIS & Reporting
6. Special Project
8. Self Development
Pls. revert back for any clarification. :idea:
14th August 2006 From India, New Delhi