I was going through your posting and thought to respond. I am working with a big consultancy firm in Delhi and we
use "Recruit Plus - A product from ITCONS e-Solutions". One has to take a judicious decision before purchasing an
ATS; to my understanding, following points to be taken into consideration.
1. Is there a need for automated ATS (Applicant Tracking System) - Yes, It not only helps organizing resumes but a
good ATS helps reducing the total time of seaching and processing a resume.
2. If yes what would be salient features the industry would prefer - One shd see if this helps in searching the
resumes on various search conditions like total experience, current company, designation, past company, salary,
education, college name, location etc apart from a key word search.
3. What are the common pain points for Recruitment and Staffing Companies? - To get the data lying in the mails,
which is unused and to search for the right fitment from the database quickly.
4. Would you prefer it to be on a subscription model or a onetime payment model - Since most of the companies
offer ATS on both the models, one has to see the one time purchase cost vis a vis TCO in monthly subcription
model. To me, if the company is small say till 5 users, they shd opt for monthly model.
5. What would be the price you will be willing to pay for both the models - I have seen demos of all the good ATS in
India, every one is priced on number of users license basis model. roughly each user license is between 7k to 15k.
Visit them on www.itconsesolutions.com for more details.
13th August 2008 From India, Delhi
Came across your post now; while searching for a resume management software. Wanted to know your experience about it / or if you are using other resume management software.
I have lots of resumes on my outlook folders [ got from various job postings] . The challenge is to pick up relevant cv; whenever a new mandate comes up.
Wanted to know if you are aware of any free / marginal costing software.
4th June 2016 From India, Thana