dharwadiHi This is Upendra. I need Computer AMC contract agreement format. Can anybody help out in this. Waiting for u r reply. Bye
From India, Bangalore
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
M/s Phone No
Contract No ..Date
System Sl. No ..
Contract Validity .
Contact Person .
Phone No ..
This agreement made between DIAC SERVICES and Mr./M/s ..
Hereinafter called THE CUSTOMER set forth and conditions for the maintenance of equipments specified in ANNEXURE-1 of this agreement and shall remain in force for the period from to
Sl.No. PARTICULARS QTY AMOUNT
P.T.O for Obligation of the Customer, Terms & Conditions, Payment terms, validity of Agreement and force Major.
Thinking you and assuring you the best of our service at all times.
For DIAC SERVICES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Monthly maintenance of UPS & Batteries.
- Any modifications or upgradations or any kind of add-ons to the UPS System will be charged extra.
- The DIAC SERVICES agrees to replace all spares free of cost in the UPS System except the Batteries.
- Standby system will be provided at no extra cost for the period of the contract for the UPS, except the Batteries.
OBLIGATION OF THE CUSTOMER:-
- The Customer will ensure proper electrical grounding for the UPS System.
- The Customer should ensure that as far as possible a dust-free environment is provided at sites where UPS systems are installed.
- The Customer shall not shift or move the equipment from the said premises. Any such movements shall be conducted by the DIAC SERVICES or under the supervision of the DIAC SERVICES service personnel on chargeable basis.
- The Customer will intimate the DIAC SERVICES if any additional attachments, features or devices are directly or indirectly connected to the equipment and all such connections of additions will be conducted only after receiving prior written consent from the DIAC SERVICES.
- The Customer is solely responsible for keeping the systems, media and site adequately insured against risks such as burglary, fire, flood, etc..All damages or losses caused due to the above is beyond the scope of this agreement.
- The Customer will ensure that rats, insects, etc., do not invade the site and damage the systems covered in this contract.
- The Customer will pay Annual Maintenance Charges for the maintenance of the equipment specified in Annexure-1.
- The charges are to be paid by the CUSTOMER in full on commencement of the contract.
VALIDITY OF THE AGREEMENT:-
- This agreement is valid for a period of 12 months from ..to .. it may by mutual consent be renewed before expiry for such further periods on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon.
FORCE MAJEURE :-
The DIAC SERVICES shall not be liable for any delay of failure of performance of any of its obligations under or arising out of this contract if the failure of delay results from any of the following; Acts of Gods, refusal of permission, other Govt. acts, fire, explosion, accident, industrial dispute and the like which renders it impossible or impractical for the DIAC SERVICES to fulfill its obligations under the agreement.
Customers Seal & Signature of Acceptance:
From India, Madras