I am not asking about as per Act, now a days so manay organisations create the position of "Employee Relation Executive", i did not understand about the major responsibilities in that position, i have knowledge of co-ordination activities, pls explain the major responsibilities in EMPLOYEE RELATION EXECUTIVE.
These are all might be roles of employee relation executive
- Independent counseling to resolve work related problems.
- Coordinate services provided by the Employee Assistance Program
- Facilitate regular employee feedback, organize meetings, counseling & ensure problem resolution.
- Facilitate rewards & recognition.
- HR initiatives by working closely with Delivery Managers and Project Leads.
- Managing the overall HR processes ensuring both internal customer and higher employee satisfaction.
- Active involvement in employee retention especially excellent performers.
- Employee profile management.
- Conduct training on a variety of Human Resources and Employment Topics
- Administer Employee Recognition Programs and Service Award