– [# Separations during month / average # of employees] x 100
Code of Conduct
• Trustworthy Conduct – including dependability, loyalty, & honesty in communications and actions.
• Respectful behavior – treating everyone with civility, courtesy, tolerance & acceptance, and recognizing the worth, dignity and unique characteristics of each individual.
• Accountability – taking personal responsibility for one’s actions & decisions.
• Fair & just actions – utilizing equitable processes in decision making.
• Compassion – caring for others, both within & apart from the UCSF community, & providing the highest quality service to patients & humanity.
• Good citizenship – striving to make the UCSF community function well now & in the future.
• Responsible management – including prudent use of University resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Human Resource Values
• The core values and beliefs that support our vision should be/are:
– Ethics and Integrity: Committing to the highest
standards of behavior demonstrated by being open, fair, honest and consistent in dealing with the campus community and the public;
– Supportive Work Environment: Developing a work environment that enables productivity and develops human potential;
– Diversity: Respecting individual differences and ways of thinking, and celebrating individual differences;
– Customer Service: Providing high-quality services that are measured by satisfaction from those we serve;
– Innovation and Quality: Recognizing and rewarding creativity and "out of the box thinking that results in positive change and creates a new standard of performance;
– Teamwork and Collaboration: Working together collectively to achieve goals and purposes common to the organization's strategic directions, and where the
result is greater than the sum of its parts;
– Champions of Change: Taking risks that encourage new methods and tolerate honest mistakes when peak performance and limited resources are combined for a
– Effective Communications: Listening and speaking in a manner that is timely, honest, thorough, open, and sensitive within our organization as well as between
– High Performance/Maximum Accountability: Providing the ability to make choices and take responsibility for them so that individuals can be measured by the goals they set and their commitment and ability to achieve them.
– Fun: Enjoying the work, relationships and time we share together as colleagues focused on a common mission.