Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,

First of all I would like to thank u for taking ur precious time in reading my thread,i worked in small private company for meger salary of rs 7000 and they gave me my salary every month in cash only . The company started deducting PF and ESI from the date i joined the company,due to loss in the company the company was closed two months ago.I repeatdly asked them for PF an ESI No but they didn't respond to my query. I had a chance to join in mnc company but they asked for my payslip ,they asked me about PF And ESI No i said that i don't have the number but they refused to listen
I cannot Prove that i had got this much salary without a proper salary slip with PF and ESI no ,even any MNC company asks instead of payslip they ask for salary certificate means i cannot be able to prove them beceause the company is already closed and the person who run the company has already left the place.i don't have his conatct number or address. when i contacted one of my friend he said the company might not have registered,my family is in deep financial crisis and i will have join in some mnc company,so with only the releving order i cannot do anything and demand a good salary.I can get good salary in only mnc company but the companies will ask for Payslip. I don.t have a proper payslip.

awaiting for ur gracious replies

Have a good day

Please find the attachment This may help you.................

Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample of Pay (3.9 KB, 991 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™