JayaramanbJust answer anything to reach the solution as it doesn't really need logic but thinking in different angle as against the logical solution which requires logic. For lateral thinking, ur answer should not have logic but sequence to reach solution and for Logical problem u need to have logic for ur solution.
From India, Madras
JayaramanbHi Friends, Why no solutions posted for the puzzles attached by me? Hasn’t anyone able to crack it... Regards Jay
From India, Madras
charishma.mAnswer for the first question....the man will give his car to his friend so that the old lady can be taken to the hospital...n he will stay with the girl (the dream partner)
Answer for the 7th quetion...the last person carrys de egg along with the basket
Neelam SHello Jayaraman,
You always post wonderful ppt/informative texts, this is surely contributing to all of us here.
I would request you to help me on the following:
My company has assigned me a task of conducting training session on Innovation, Time Management, Communication skills and Business Etiquettes. It is easy to gather theoretical material for the purpose, but bit difficult to support the theory with management games which inculcate learning. It will be great if you can suggest few simple games, possible to conduct on a company lawn or in a open space or a hall.
Thanks & Regards
From India, Bangalore
I manage to get some answers....
1. You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus
An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?
Answers – I will give my car to my friend so that the old lady can be taken to the hospital...n i will stay with the girl (my dream partner)
3. A man lives in the penthouse of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building. Upon his return, however, he can only travel halfway up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way - unless it's raining. What is the explanation for this?
Answer - The man is very, very short and can only reach halfway up the elevator buttons. However, if it is raining then he will have his umbrella with him and can press the higher buttons with it.
6. A man and his son are in a car crash. The father is killed and the child is taken to hospital gravely injured. When he gets there, the surgeon says, 'I can't operate on this boy - for he is my son!!!' How can this possibly be?
Answer - The surgeon was his mother.
7. There are six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in the basket?
Answer - the last person carries the egg along with the basket.
....can someone hel;p with the rest of answers....:)
From United States, Irvine
Sujatha KrishnamurthyHi jayaraman, Logical probs: q9. 3 socks she need to draw to get any pair(or match) q10. Obviously "mary" rest shall ans shortly cheers sujatha
From India, Vadodara
The answers for Lateral Thinking
2. Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How do they know they've got their man?
Ans) Rest off them are females/women
4. How could a baby fall out of a twenty-story building onto the ground and live?
Ans) I hope the baby has attached to a parachute
Please reply if i am wrong sir
From India, Mumbai
sujatha_m249Hi Jay & Chamu! If i am Correct the 2nd Q. Ans. is all the 3 men calling the fireman as Jhon thats it. Please let me know whethere iam correct or not. Thanks & Regards, Sujatha
From India, Bangalore
Raj Sekhar4. How could a baby fall out of a twenty-story building onto the ground and live? Ans: she is in ground floor.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai