From India, Bangalore
Thanks a lot for the valuable formats. However, how would you analyse information from this format and utilise it ? I understand the development plan bit but if I have to link this appraisal with salary increments, how would I do it ?
Your inputs will be really appreciated.
From India, Delhi
You made a very good form. But there are some serious questions that you have to clarify/ answer:
1. You introduced a three (3) part (Performance Factor) tool with a fix weight assignment. The General Competencies factor was given 25% weight and has a total of 15 competencies to rate with a minimum score of 10 points (or 150 points for all 15). Question: How would HR process the scores to arrive at a logical 25% weight?
2. The Individual Objective was given 55% weight while the Team Objective was given a 20% weight. How would these weights be divided by each factor that would ensure fairness and objectivity?
3. The columns after the Team and Individual Objectives talks about "degree of achievement" and "score". What would be the basis for making an objective assessment/ judgment on each sub-factor enumerated?
Will each sub-factor use the same "Score Standard" proposed for the "General Competencies"?
4. Every organization has its own unique set of "corporate work values" and "competencies list". Does your list of 15 pre-identified "general competencies" mandatory or flexible to user organizations?
5. An appraisal tool to be effective must be user friendly. Have you pre-tested your standard "scores" and come out with a logical summary that can withstand legal questions?
Ed Llarena, Jr.
From Philippines, Parañaque
From India, Delhi
From India, Madras
From India, Pune
My management is interested to carry out appraisal of management by employee, such as suggestion or complaints reviews of employee about management, comments on processes of company , expected changes etc. can anyone help me in this. does anyone have any form.
From India, Amravati