I want to know my PF details, As I have been an employee for a mnc company for three years and after three years I resinged the job and after one month I joined the same company once again. On my rejoining the job another PF account was opened by my employer. So I put a request by for tranferring my first PF amount into second one filling & submitting PF FORM 13 . But still I did'nt get any information which can make me comfirmed that my PF amount has been transfrred. The same form was submitted to my employer before 13 months.
Is there any option available on internet through which can make me confirmed about the above said issue ? Please help me.........
From India

Please visit the website of the Regional Office of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation to which your company belongs to and know your status or meet the Asst. Commissioner of the Sub Regional/ Regional Office of the EPFO where your comany's returns etc are filed.
From India, Kannur
Visit EPFO..... this will help u
From India, Jaipur
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™